The Spring 2019 News Bulletin for the Master of Population Health Sciences (MPHS) degree program is now available! Download a PDF copy here. This semester’s Bulletin is all about highlighting the achievements of our MPHS alumni!
News for the Spring includes:
- 2019 degree recipients and information on our Recognition Ceremony in May
- New faculty announcement
- Alumni Spotlights:
- William C. Chapman, Jr., MD, MPHS ’18
- Ana S. Salazar, MD, MPHS ’18
- Susan C. Pitt, MD, MPHS ’14
- Roheena Panni, MD, MPHS ’18
- Alumni News: publications, jobs, funding, and more great achievement from our former students!
- Program details for current and prospective students